I am different to Church, Registrar and Humanist and other ministers and officients. I offer a very personal service and no two ceremonies are the same.
As an independent Civil Celebrant, I can offer you so much more in terms of openness to ideas, location, personal circumstances and beliefs. Although I am affiliated and trained through professional celebrant organisations, I operate independently which means that I am open to your values.
Many of those who have attended my ceremonies have commented how wonderful and personal they were – even people who worried that a service without any or only little religion would not be moving or meaningful – this is not the case.
I bring you so much more...
- Your service will be unique, bespoke and personal to you
- It will be created around your wants, wishes and values
- Your ceremony can be held in a variety of locations and venues
- We can work together to create a symbolic service
- I can include the use of or reference to religion in a ceremony (including poems, hymns and music)
- The choices you have to create your special ceremony are almost limitless
- I will provide drafts for you to check and approve
- I will provide thoughtfully presented copies of the ceremony for you to keep and cherish
- I am flexible, professional and dedicated to delivering meaningful ceremonies to celebrate life
I consider the whole ceremony, not just the words and gestures during a service and I spend a lot of time with you to find out what would be right for you and how to make a ceremony truly meaningful and also ensure it flows effortlessly.